Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 25th. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $757,384.00 and approximately $5,461.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded 23% higher against the dollar. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be bought for $0.0537 or 0.00000629 BTC on popular exchanges including ForkDelta and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007481 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002748 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.95 or 0.00761151 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015477 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011708 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00038419 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.42 or 0.00157272 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.00 or 0.00187488 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Profile
Ethereum Cash’s genesis date was October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official website is www.ethereumcash.technology. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ForkDelta and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Ethereum Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Cash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.